Sunday, May 21, 2017
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Welcome to Dishing It & Digging It! I have some exciting news to share. Our Dishing It & Digging It group board on Pinterest has reached over 100 contributors!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has joined. We love having you share inspiring pins with us each week. If you haven't joined yet, you can comment on this pin with your email, and we will send you an invite!
I've been busy this week sprucing up the garden and adding some curb appeal to my home. I'm building a bunch of new raised vegetable garden beds this spring. Home Depot and Lowe's have now become my second home.
Are you looking to add some fun flowering vines to your garden? Check out my latest post below!
It's always the perfect time to add some curb appeal to your home. Take a look at how I created a super easy, colorful container garden using high quality Monrovia plants!
Now onto the party! Make sure you follow us on social media!
Come be a part of our group board! We love partying with you each week, so we encourage you to share your latest posts with us on Pinterest as well. Make sure to follow us, the group board, then comment on this pin with the email associated with your Pinterest account. It's that easy!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
○ Please sign up to get weekly party reminders directly delivered to your inbox!
A Feature button for your use, if you've been showcased at our link party.
Thanks for joining us!